Sub DIC In Charge
- Monitor and supervise the all activities of the Sub-DIC both program and finance.
- Prepare monthly work plan for the Sub-DIC and implement the activities as per approved Work plan.
- Provide Support to line manager in revising Quarterly Work Plan for unachieved activity as well as any revision as per requirement.
- Prepare the progress reports both monthly and quarterly and ensure timely submission.
- Analyze the unachieved activities, take necessary measures for unachieved activities and provide feedback to line supervisor.
- Assess the overall quarterly clinic performance and report to the respective line supervisor.
- Monitor and control the allocated budget.
- Analyze the client flow both in the field and clinic levels and take necessary steps for improving client flow both field and clinic especially when there is a low performance.
- Facilitate and develop the outreach/field program strategy and take initiatives for continuous assessment of different locations and target population.
- Prepare duty roster for outreach/ field program and ensure that the fieldwork and clinic are held properly and regularly.
- Closely monitor and assess the performance of the Peer Educators and ensure the effective and efficient use of resources.
- Keep proper record & prepare monthly telephone monitoring report.
- Physically verify the Petty cash position regularly.
- Physically verify and store management of health products (condom, lubricant and medicine)
- Maintain and properly allocates fixed assets of Sub-DIC
- Liaise with other HIV/AIDS prevention organizations at local level and update the activities following instruction from head office and participate in workshops, seminars and other activities, which are related to Bandhu.
- Be aware of the public and media attention on STI/HIV/AIDS issues, including sexual health prevention, treatment, care and support and maintain a positive and highly professional approach in any contact with the general public.
- Organize monthly staff meetings giving prior notice to all staff.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Management.
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Bachelor degree in any discipline
- At most 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Program Officer/ Manager
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): NGO
- Age at most 40 years
- Good knowledge in the utilization of Microsoft office programs
- At least 2 years post qualification experience in sexual and reproductive health
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse population
- Ability to exercise flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Demonstrate high level of decision making skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral and demonstrate good report writing skills
- Demonstrate organization and project management skills
- Ability to plan, evaluate and meet deadlines and good analytical skills with an eye for details
Job Location: Moulvibazar Sadar
- Tk. 16804 (Monthly)
- Including all benefits
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- As per organizational/project policy
Read Before Apply
Bandhu invites applications from qualified individuals through Bandhu-Job-Applicaiton-form. Please note that only applications filled in Bandhu format will be considered. Please email the application to email@example.com on or before 5 November,2019.
Individuals from minority groups (Third Gender), indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.