- Coordinate and implementation of project aligning with its vision, mission and strategy.
- Coordinate strategic and yearly planning process to execute the project activities in consultation with the line supervisor and ensure successful implementation of activities with expected result.
- Provide support in periodic Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (PMEL) liaising with other team members of the project.
- Organize consultation meeting, workshop, seminar with relevant stakeholders and Gender Diverse Population to creat access to Justice al all level.
- Organize different types of capacity building trainings with Gender Diverse Population and partners of UNDEF project.
- Coordinate and liaison with partner CBOs to execute the planned activities at their local level
- Ensure necessary cooperation and support between government authorities, donors including relevant stakeholders.
- Produce various progress narrative reports, event reports and presentations for management, concerned donor, other stakeholders with set timeline.
- Assist concerned bodies in the organization to review and evaluate project status and act accordingly to meet the goal.
- Ensure that learning generated from each activity is documented and shared duly
- Establish links with relevant GO institutions, NGOs, CBOs and international organizations for knowledge exchange.
- Ensure timely and appropriate action in designing, planning and implementing advocacy related works and campaigns.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly action plan for the implementation of activities as per the approved work plan of the project.
- Arrange meeting with legal support providing organizations and other relevant Govt agencies including NLASO, DLAO, NHRC for creating access to legal support and other entitlements for the gender diverse community.
- Coordinate in organizing meetings/rallies and observing different days as per project plan.
- Contribute in managing articles/ writing for Newsletter or Annual report or any kinds of publications and publish as well as disseminate accordingly.
- Coordinate and facilitate networking meetings with community leaders and other influential persons at local level
- Any other assignment as and when required by the management/concerned authority.
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Master of Social Science (MSS)
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Development organization
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):NGO
- Age at most 40 years
- At least 3-5 years experience in development sector.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills both English and Bangla including typing.
- Good knowledge in the utilization of Microsoft Office programs
- Acceptance and cordial interaction with a diverse population
- Willing to work within a team including Gender Diverse Population.
- Demonstrate project management skills
- Having analytical skills and able to plan, evaluate and meet deadlines
- Sound knowledge on Gender Diverse Population.
- Management framework knowledge and strong Managerial capacity.
- Ability to move frequently in Chattogram, Khulna & Sylhet.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 40432 (Monthly)
Compensation & other benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Read Before Apply
Bandhu invites applications from qualified individuals. Application format can be found at link Bandhu-Job-Applicaiton-form here. Please note that only applications filled in as per Bandhu format will be considered. Please email the application to email@example.com on or before 12 November, 2022. Any persuasion will disqualify the candidates.
Qualified individuals from Third Gender Community, differently able person and member of indigenous are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 12 November 2022