C19 RM Coordinator
This position holder will be responsible for overall guidance, supervision and monitoring of C19RM activities and capacity building of the staff of this grant to maintain the optimum quality of the services under the global fund project of icddr,b. Moreover, This position holder will also perform programmatic activities of the existing HIV intervention under the Global fund project of icddr,b.
- Develop periodical work-plan related to C19RM activities;
- Planning, organizing and implementing C19RM related activities through consulting and coordinating with the DIC staff (including Peer Volunteers), community network and beneficiaries;
- Collaborate with field team to ensure smooth implementation of planned C19RM activities as per the work-plan; resolve any queries in order to maintain compliance with the work-plan; monitor budgets and escalate any issues; review the work-plans periodically and make necessary changes based on any lags from previous months in order to create a road map for achieving activities in an effective and efficient manner;
- Organize training/orientation for the other C19RM staff on relevant issues;
- Organize and facilitate PPE training for existing staff of the service centers;
- Review and monitor the progress of C19RM services;
- Monitor the activities of peer volunteers;
- Conduct monitoring visits to different implementation sites to review the performance of on-site field staff;
- Coordinate with PSM team to ensure timely procurement and supply of logistics;
- Co-ordinate with exiting programme for proper linkage with existing project activities;
- Execute any other assignment as per the requirement of the Global Fund Project, icddr,b assigned by the supervisor;
- Perform programmatic activities of the HIV intervention under the Global fund project of icddr,b;
- Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly reports
Employment Status : Full-time
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) having valid BMDC registration.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): NGO
- Age at most 40 years
- Candidate should have training and work experience in Clinical Quality Assurance/ Syndromic Management of STIs and HIV/AIDS.
- Good knowledge in the utilization of Microsoft office programs
- Ability to interact professionally with a gender diverse population
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral in Bengali & English.
- Report writing skills in both written and oral in Bengali & English.
- Demonstrate organization and project management skills
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 36,217/-
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident Fund, Festival Bonus, Mobile Bill.
Read Before Apply
BANDHU invites applications from qualified individuals through Bandhu-Job-Applicaiton-form (Click link). Please note that only applications filled in BANDHU format will be considered. Please email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 13, 2022.
Individuals from minority groups (Third Gender), indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Qualified Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply
“Bandhu has a non-negotiable policy of ZERO TOLERANCE towards safeguarding. All employees are expected to abide by the Code of Conduct, Protection from Sexual Harassment Exploitation and Abuse (SHEA), Child Protection Policy, and Gender policy of Bandhu.”
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline: August 13, 2022