Bandhu Knowledge Management Hub !
“Knowledge Management is about capturing, creating, distilling, sharing and using know-how. That know-how includes explicit and tacit knowledge. […] It is not about books of wisdom and best practices, it’s more about the communities that keep know-how of a topic alive by sharing what they know, building on it and adapting it to their own use. […] Call it ‘performance through learning’, ‘shared knowledge’, or simply ‘working smarter.’”
- Chris Collison and Geoff Parcell
A knowledge management is a key component of any development organization As such, Bandhu values this very concept and believes knowledge sharing, knowledge exchange and Knowledge Management. This knowledge management hub has been designed with both OFFLINE & ONLINE materials including VIDEO documentations.
- Please Click Here for accessing OFFLINE materials.
- Video Materials link- https://www.youtube.com/user/BSWSBD
- ONLINE Materials links are mention below:
- ARROW_Bangladesh CSE brief
- ARROW_Asia-Regional-Dialogue_MTR-APPC-Recommendations 2018
- Bangladesh Demographic and Health Survey-2017-18
This initiative is under construction ! Please stay with us !!