BANDHU: COVID-19 RESPONSE
The COVID-19 pandemic is a crisis of a completely different magnitude and this outbreak affected all segments of the population, including people living in poverty situations, older persons, persons with disabilities, youth and indigenous peoples. The persons with different Gender Identity in Bangladesh are not beyond the segments and are continuously facing multiple challenges in accessing minimum level of support in their everyday lives.
Bandhu Social Welfare Society (Bandhu) a community led organization is always concerned about the needs of targeted community and designs timely programs to support the community as well as staffs. Considering the sudden wake of COVID-19, Bandhu has taken the following initiatives during this period to serve the community.
- 1st Edition_Bandhu COVID-19 Response_March-April_2020
- 2nd Edition_Bandhu COVID-19_Response_April-May_2020
- 3rd Edition_Bandhu COVID-19 Response_June_2020
- 4th Edition_Bandhu COVID-19 Response_July_2020
- 5th Edition_Bandhu COVID-19 Response_August_2020
- 6th Edition_Bandhu COVID-19 Response_September_2020
- 7th Edition_Bandhu_COVID-19_Response_October_2020
- 8th Edition_Bandhu_COVID-19_Response_November_2020
- 9th Edition_Bandhu_COVID-19_Response_December_2020
- 10th Edition_Bandhu_COVID-19_Response_January_2021
Request to click below individual image for getting details information.