Assistant Manager-Legal Support & Security
- Working with Policy & Advocacy team in terms of ensuring Rights of the Gender Diverse community and working in policy level.
- Preparing curriculum and Facilitating Trainings on Legal and safety and Security issues to the organization staffs, CBO’s and beneficiaries in terms of social safety, Legal aid and Human Rights.
- Supporting the Legal unit of Bandhu (AIN Alap) as a team member in terms of ensuring legal support for the Gender Diverse Community.
- Investigate Human Rights violation cases, arrange mitigation, and ensure protection for the targeted population.
- Maintain regular communication with National Human Rights Commission and other Human Rights based organization to update on Human Rights situation.
- Maintain regular liaison with local elected bodies, law enforcement agencies, representatives of the civil society both at central and field office levels.
- Ensuring regular communication with National Legal Aid Services Organization- NLASO and Communicate with District Legal Aid Committee to refer the violation cases.
- Responsible for conducting National level workshops/seminars for advocacy and report building.
- Regular Security update analyzing current country situation.
- Regular communicate with NGO affairs bureau and comply all policy related issues.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Top Management.
- Master of Law (LLM)
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Legal Aid & Services
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Good knowledge in the utilization of Microsoft office, Excel, power point programs
- A total of 3 years relevant experience preferably 2 years in similar position. Preference will be given to those who have experiences of working with diversified population.
- Ability to write / produce reports
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse population
- Ability to exercise flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Demonstrate good report writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral
- Demonstrate organization and project management skills
- Ability to plan, evaluate and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Gender, SRHR, Humar Rights will be get preference.
Tk. 46805 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per organizational/project policy
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 3 to 5 year(s)
Age: Age 28 to 35 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 46805 (Monthly)
Read Before Apply
Bandhu invites applications from qualified individuals through “Bandhu-Job-Applicaiton-form“. Please note that only applications filled in Bandhu format will be considered. Please email the application (in format) to email@example.com on or before January 11, 2020.
Individuals from minority groups (Third Gender), indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Application Deadline : January 11, 2020