Sub DIC In charge
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Monitor and supervise the all activities of the Sub-DIC both program and finance.
- Prepare monthly work plan for the Sub-DIC and implement the activities as per approved Work plan.
- Provide Support to line manager in revising Quarterly Work Plan for unachieved activity as well as any revision as per requirement.
- Prepare the progress reports both monthly and quarterly and ensure timely submission.
- Analyze the unachieved activities, take necessary measures for unachieved activities and provide feedback to line supervisor.
- Assess the overall quarterly clinic performance and report to the respective line supervisor.
- Monitor and control the allocated budget.
- Analyze the client flow both in the field and clinic levels and take necessary steps for improving client flow both field and clinic especially when there is a low performance.
- Facilitate and develop the outreach/field program strategy and take initiatives for continuous assessment of different locations and target population.
- Prepare duty roster for outreach/ field program and ensure that the fieldwork and clinic are held properly and regularly.
- Closely monitor and assess the performance of the Peer Educators and ensure the effective and efficient use of resources.
- Keep proper record & prepare monthly telephone monitoring report.
- Physically verify the Petty cash position regularly.
- Liaise with other HIV/AIDS prevention organizations at local level and update the activities following instruction from head office and participate in workshops, seminars and other activities, which are related to BSWS.
- Organize monthly staff meetings giving prior notice to all staff.
- Physically verify and store management of health products (condom, lubricant and medicine)
- Maintain and properly allocates fixed assets of Sub-DIC
- Be aware of the public and media attention on STI/HIV/AIDS issues, including sexual health prevention, treatment, care and support and maintain a positive and highly professional approach in any contact with the general public.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Management.
Job Nature: Full Time
- Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized Institution (Social Science will be Preferred)
- Education may be flexible for the community people up to HSC level
At least 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Good knowledge in the utilization of Microsoft office programs
- At least 2 years post qualification experience in sexual and reproductive health
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse population especially MSMs and Hijras.
- Ability to exercise flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Ability to perform as a team leader.
- Demonstrate high level of decision making skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral and demonstrate good report writing skills
- Demonstrate organization and project management skills
- Ability to plan, evaluate and meet deadlines and good analytical skills with an eye for details
Job Location: Chandpur & Maulvibazar Sub DIC
Salary Range: Tk. 13,200-16804
Other Benefits: As per organizational/project policy
Bandhu invites applications from qualified individuals through ‘’Bandhu Job Application Form” is available at Bandhu-Job-Applicaiton-form.Please note that only applications filled in Bandhu format will be considered. Please email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21 June 2018.
Individuals from minority groups (Third Gender), indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Application Deadline: June 21, 2018