Sub DIC In charge
- Monitor and supervise the all activities of the Sub-DIC both program and finance.
- Prepare monthly work plan for the Sub-DIC and implement the activities as per approved Work plan.
- Provide Support to line manager in revising Quarterly Work Plan for unachieved activity as well as any revision as per requirement.
- Prepare the progress reports both monthly and quarterly and ensure timely submission.
- Analyze the unachieved activities, take necessary measures for unachieved activities and provide feedback to line supervisor.
- Assess the overall quarterly clinic performance and report to the respective line supervisor.
- Monitor and control the allocated budget.
- Analyze the client flow both in the field and clinic levels and take necessary steps for improving client flow both field and clinic especially when there is a low performance.
- Facilitate and develop the outreach/field program strategy and take initiatives for continuous assessment of different locations and target population.
- Prepare duty roster for outreach/ field program and ensure that the fieldwork and clinic are held properly and regularly.
- Closely monitor and assess the performance of the Peer Educators and ensure the effective and efficient use of resources.
- Keep proper record & prepare monthly telephone monitoring report.
- Physically verify the Petty cash position regularly.
- Physically verify and store management of health products (condom, lubricant and medicine)
- Maintain and properly allocates fixed assets of Sub-DIC
- Liaise with other HIV/AIDS prevention organizations at local level and update the activities following instruction from head office and participate in workshops, seminars and other activities, which are related to Bandhu.
- Be aware of the public and media attention on STI/HIV/AIDS issues, including sexual health prevention, treatment, care and support and maintain a positive and highly professional approach in any contact with the general public.
- Organize monthly staff meetings giving prior notice to all staff.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Management.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- (Social Science will be Preferred)
- Education may be flexible for the community people up to HSC level
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Project Coordinator/ Officer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): NGO
- Age at most 35 years
- Good knowledge in the utilization of Microsoft office programs
- At least 2 years post qualification experience in sexual and reproductive health
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse population especially MSMs and Hijras.
- Ability to exercise flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Ability to perform as a team leader.
- Demonstrate high level of decision making skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral and demonstrate good report writing skills
- Demonstrate organization and project management skills
- Ability to plan, evaluate and meet deadlines and good analytical skills with an eye for details
Job Location: Kishoreganj (Bhairab)
Salary: Tk. 12572 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per organizational/project policy
Bandhu invites applications from qualified individuals through Bandhu-Job-Applicaiton-form. Please note that we only consider applications filled in Bandhu format. Please email the application (in format) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18 Aug 2018.
Individuals from minority groups (Third Gender), indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Apply as per instruction; Application Deadline: August 18, 2018