Service Center Manager
- Service Center Manager will be responsible for overall management, networking and communicating with International, national and local level organizations
- Will work at camp area in regular basis on health care basis to support people in Rohinga camps through Referral linkage.
- Coordinate with project coordinator to implement plans, monitor the activities,
- Provide necessary support to other team members as necessary from time to time
- Coordinate and update the management of the organization on the progress made and challenges faced.
- Prepare periodic reports, and submits to respective focal point of the project
- Time to time communicate with project focal
- Master of Social Science (MSS)
- 5 to 6 year(s)
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Good knowledge in the utilization of Microsoft office programs
- A total of 5-6 years relevant experience preferably 3 years in similar position. Preference will be given to those who have experiences of working with diversified population.
- Ability to write / produce reports
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse population
- Ability to exercise flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Demonstrate good report writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral
- Demonstrate organization and project management skills
- Ability to plan, evaluate and meet deadlines
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
Salary: Tk. 72610 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- All others benefit are as per organization policy.
Read Before Apply
Bandhu invites applications from qualified individuals. Application format can be found Bandhu-Job-Applicaiton-form. Please note that only applications filled in as per Bandhu format will be considered. Please email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23 April, 2019. Any persuasion will disqualify the candidates. Internal and external applicants shall be treated equally in the entire selection process.
Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : April 23, 2019