- Through engaging part-time psychologists who will arrange sessions as per the need of gender diverse community members and their family member(s), as required. From the center, GSM communities will get-
- mental health counseling sessions
- psycho-social and psycho-sexual counseling
- health education sessions and related supports
- He /She will conduct 3 session in a week
- He/ She will stay at the center at least 4 hours
- He/ She will maintain the register and prescribed format when counselling to Gender Diverse Population and the family members as well.
- He/ She will conduct health session in every month and prepare a report accordingly.
- He/ She will prepare monthly and quarterly report.
- Time to time communicate with Deputy Manager-Program of RGDP project.
Employment Status: Contractual
- Master of Social Science (MSS) in Psychology or Clinical Psychology
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): NGO
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- Computer skill in MS Office, Ability to prepare report writing & presentation, conduct counselling & training session.
Job Location: Dhaka, Mymensingh
Salary: TK. 1200 (Daily)
Read Before Apply
Bandhu invites applications from qualified individuals through Bandhu-Job-Applicaiton-form. Please note that only applications filled in Bandhu format will be considered. Please email the application (in format) to email@example.com on or before 31, October 2018.
Individuals from minority groups (Third Gender), indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2018