Job Description / Responsibility:
- Supervise activities of the prevention & care unit and ensure that the Program Person/ Coordinators achieve their targets.
- Manage contracts with all PNGOs in & outside Dhaka to provide regular feedback to PNGOs.
- Ensure supervision and performance review of all PNGOs timely and appropriately done within the area of responsibilities.
- Plan/review progress and prepare performance report of all PNGOs.
- Prepare various progress reports, event report and presentations for NFM project for management, concerned donors and other stakeholders.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly work plan & implement the activities as per approved work plan.
- Guide and provide support to Project Coordinators in coordinating activities within different DICs.
- Review the field monthly and progress reports, analyze the unachieved activities, take necessary
- Implement the activities as per approved Work plan.
- Provide Support to Team Leader to prepare the Quarterly Revised Work plan for unachieved activity as well as any revision as per requirement.
- Review the field monthly and progress reports, analyze the unachieved activities, take necessary measures for unachieved activities and provide feedback to Program Head.
- Evaluate the reasons for client flow both in field and clinic levels and advice Program Coordinators, Program Officers and Supervisor of related field on the strategies for improving client flow both at the field and clinic especially when there is a low performance.
- Oversee the facilitation and development of the outreach program strategy.
- Evaluate and assess the performance of the subordinate staff.
- Organize routine inspection of the field offices to monitor the performance of the field staff.
- Maintain all program registers and files; record and keep in custody all documents regarding donors and the program write-ups including activities.
- Organize periodic meetings for the prevention and care Unit.
- Manage the Program staffs and supervise performance of the staff therein.
- Assist in the identification of training needs for staff within the department.
- Prepare periodic reports on the staff and department in general.
- Organize monthly meetings with departmental heads particularly the program department.
- Participant when required in the recruitment of staff for the Program department.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Top Management.
Job Nature: Full Time
- At least a Master’s degree in social sciences with a bias in Project Planning and Management from a recognized Institution.
- A total of 5 years relevant experience preferably 2 years in similar position
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Good knowledge in the utilization of Microsoft office programs
- A total of 5 years relevant experience preferably 2 years in similar position. Preference will be given to those who have experiences of working with diversified population.
- Ability to write / produce reports
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse population
- Ability to exercise flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Demonstrate good report writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral
- Demonstrate organization and project management skills
- Ability to plan, evaluate and meet deadlines
Job Location: Dhaka
No. of Vacancies: 01
Salary Range: Tk. 36,673.00
Other Benefits: As per organizational/project policy
Bandhu invites applications from qualified individuals through ‘’Bandhu Job Applicaiton form” . Please note that only applications filled in Bandhu format will be considered. Please email the application to email@example.com on or before 29 July 2017. Individuals from minority groups (Third Gender), indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Application Deadline: July 29, 2017