- Assist in action-based research, identify the various sexual networks and range of sexual behaviors within those sexual networks as well as identify the specific psychosexual health needs of gender diversified population.
- Implement a wide range of STD/HIV prevention strategies specific to needs of the different male to male sexual networks.
- Provide onsite support to Peer Educator to implement the various STD/HIV prevention strategies in a proper way amongst the different sexual networks and sexual sites of gender diversified populations.
- In liaison with Peer Educator work towards ensuring access to appropriate sexual health services, information and products, such as condoms, STD/HIV testing, counseling .
- Work with the other agency staff to ensure the provision and access to drop in facilities for the range of support, educational and discussion groups for beneficiaries focusing on sexual health education, behavior modification, gender, class, religious and caste issue, marriage and families.
- Ensure safeguard & distribution of all sexual health supplies of Bandhu i.e. Condom, Lubricant, etc properly.
- Assist in providing appropriate advice, information and counseling to meet the psychosocial and sexual health needs.
- Work closely with Site Bandhu under the direction of DIC Manager/In charge in the provision of appropriate services to meet the needs of those affected by or living with HIV/AIDS.
- Work with other Bandhu staff in developing educational resources for MSM, using appropriate imagery, contexts and terminology.
- Provide regular reports to the In charge on activities, interventions, qualitative and quantitative action-based research, Peer Educators assessments and other data that is required by the Program.
- Assist respective In charge in the provision of appropriate monitoring and evaluation reports regularly on the work being done.
- Enter field monitoring data on a regular basis, produce report and share any deviations with the Peer Educators.
- Conduct regular meetings with Peer Educator.
- Assist In charge to prepare monthly and Quarterly reports
Employment Status: Full-time
- Good knowledge in the utilization of Microsoft office programs
- At least 2 years post qualification working experience with gender diversified populations
- At least 1 year(s)
- Age 25 to 30 years
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
Salary: Tk. 31286 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- All other benefits are as per organizational policy.
Read Before Apply
Bandhu invites applications from qualified individuals. Application format can be found at Bandhu-Job-Applicaiton-form. Please note that only applications filled in as per Bandhu format will be considered. Please email the application to email@example.com on or before 23 April, 2019. Any persuasion will disqualify the candidates. Internal and external applicants shall be treated equally in the entire selection process.
Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : April 23, 2019