- Receive, check & sort bills / requisition and prepare payment vouchers of the respective project.
- Check vouchers & requisitions in all respect including allocation.
- Enter data and maintain basic set of accounting information like cash book, bank reconciliation, trial balance, ledger book, subsidiary ledgers, Asset register & other related set of records ensuring that they are accurate, complete and up to date.
- Prepare payroll voucher summary, vouchers for disbursement on time.
- Process procurement payments as per requisition of the project.
- Prepare reconciliation statements of the project accounts.
- Perform day-to-day bank treasury function.
- Prepare report of the project as per requirement.
- Perform any other job assigned by the management.
- Check bills and supporting and make payments.
- Deduct and deposit VAT & Tax as per Govt. law.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 35 years
- At least 3 years experience to work in an NGO(s) or development agency.
- Experience to work in accounting software.
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 19799 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per organizational/project policy
Read Before Apply
Bandhu invites applications from qualified individuals through Bandhu-Job-Applicaiton-form. Please note that only applications filled in Bandhu format will be considered. Please email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17 July, 2019.
Application Deadline : July 17, 2019