Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide support in monitoring the quality of service delivery and ensure appropriate steps are taken to enhance the quality of service delivery.
- Evaluate the qualitative and quantitative achievements as per work plan in accordance with the Organizational Mission / Goals.
- In collaboration with M&E specialist and Program staff, develop and implement appropriate monitoring systems within all programs including all field offices.
- Assist in reviewing and developing policies and procedure for the organization.
- Provide feedback and present a quarterly report to management indicating the qualitative and quantitative activities as per work plan.
- Assist in developing and implementing appropriate monitoring systems for all programs (including Field Offices).
- Liaise with the Program Officers at field level to ensure that all BSWS field staff understand and are skilled to implement and maintain the monitoring systems.
- Provide quarterly evaluations of the quality and service delivery of each project /Field and programme of Bandhu
- Conduct regular visits to Bandhu Project Offices and Drop-In Centers for proper monitoring.
- Provide support to improve and enhance Current Monitoring Systems.
- Design and conduct a range of impact assessments in line with the stated outputs and outcomes of Bandhu and their donors.
- Conduct qualitative research and studies on issues related to Bandhu’ programs / projects.
- Monitor MIS functions smoothly.
- Review the reports produced by the field office and provide feedback.
- Assist the Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to produce the project / organization reports.
- Identify and conduct training for improving M&E skills of field staff regularly.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by management.
Job Nature: Full-time
- At least Master’s degree from a recognized Institution
- Good knowledge in the utilization of Microsoft office programs
- At least 2 years post qualification experience in the same field
Experience Requirement: At least 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Ability to write / produce reports
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse population
- Ability to exercise flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Ability to perform as a team leader
- Demonstrate good report writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral
- Demonstrate organization and project management skills
- Ability to plan, evaluate and meet deadlines
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Tk. 27,859
Other Benefits: As per project policy
Bandhu invites applications from qualified individuals. The application format can be found at Bandhu-Job-Application-Form. Please note that only applications filled in as per Bandhu format will be considered. Please email the application to email@example.com on or before 18 February 2017. Any persuasion will disqualify the candidates.
Qualified individuals from Third Gender Community, differently able person and member of indigenous are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Application Deadline: February 18, 2017