Manager – HR & Capacity Development
- Bandhu Social Welfare Society (Bandhu) started its journey in 1996 with a core objective to work forthe wellbeing of sexual minority populations particularly gender diversified population. Bandhu ensures that the rights-based approach is inclusive in all its service deliveries and advocacy initiatives and in line with the international treaties and policies including UDHR and Yogyakarta Principles, a legal instrument on the application of International Human Rights Law in relation to Gender Diversified Population.
- Bandhu seeking a potential individual as Deputy Manager for its Human Resources and Administration Department for the following:
- Prepare & Finalize the Job Description for the staff of the organization with the assistance of Director -Finance & Administration and consultation of top management.
- Coordinate the grievance handling procedure as per policy.
- Prepare and maintain Administration and Human Resources related records.
- Maintain safekeeping of all organization records including personnel records, properties, equipment and other facilities of BANDHU.
- Administer the implementation of recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, health & safety, Human Resources Development.
- Ensure implementation of administrative policies and procedures as outlined in Personnel and Administration Manual.
- Devise, plans, oversee and guide its implementation to ensure that proper administrative and logistic support is being extended.
- Maintain safekeeping of all records including personnel records, properties, equipment and other facilities of BANDHU.
- Ensure proper security of BANDHU premises and its field offices.
- Maintain effective working relations and enabling environmental standards with various operational units for effective teamwork and results.
- Oversee the activities of the Admin & Human Resources unit
- Prepare periodic reports on Admin & Human Resources staff and department in general.
- Identify staff training needs; ensure need-based training for respective groups/individuals timely and appropriately consulting with training department.
- Consulting with training department to organize and conduct training program for staff development based on TNA, appraisal report and supervisor feedback.
- Provide assistance to different levels of BANDHU staff to develop their competency in relation to training activities.
- Design and implement an effective system for monitoring, validating and evaluating the effectiveness of capacity building activities.
- Assist to organize internal training/workshop and ensure all kinds of logistic support stationery, electronic tools, venue and meals as per the organization policy.
- Initiate /Assist in the Management of performance evaluation process of BANDHU staffs.
- Recommend, recruit and contract if and when required.
- Provide regular feedback to other departments regarding organizational development as per needs.
- Review and maintain comprehensive Human Resource records to ensure compliance with equal opportunities, and other legal requirements as well as provide information on staffing issues to top management on a monthly basis.
- Provide support and advice to Senior Management Team on capacity building and organizational development issues.
- Overall designing, planning, implementation, monitoring, supervision & evaluation of capacity building activities.
- Development and review of different module & manuals related to Human Resource& Administration including needs assessments as following:
- Formulate capacity building objectives and share it with other members.
- Review & develop different existing manuals, module & guideline related to capacity building, organizational development.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in HRM, Masters degree in any discipline
- Master Degree from any discipline with PGDHRM / PGDPM from recognized institution.
- At least 8 years’ experience (including 4 years’ experience in NGO) in same field.
- Skills Required: Performance Appraisal
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): NGO
- Age at most 45 years
- Must have good command over English and sound report writing skills
- Good knowledge in the utilization of Microsoft office programs including preference to graphic
- design, layout, photography etc
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse population
- Ability to exercise flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Ability to perform as a team player.
- Demonstrate high level of decision making skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and oral and demonstrate good report writing skills
- Ability to plan, evaluate and meet deadlines and good analytical skills with an eye for details
Job Location-Dhaka Division
Salary- Tk. 63358 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- As per project / organizational policy
Bandhu invites applications from qualified individuals through Bandhu-Job-Applicaiton-form. Please note that we consider only applications in Bandhu format. Please email the applications (in specific format) to email@example.com on or before 18 August 2018.
Individuals from minority groups (Third Gender), indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Apply as per instruction via email; Application Deadline: August 18, 2018