• Receiving and sorting of bills/requisition.
• Preparation of vouchers, cheques and posting of voucher in bank book/accounting software.
• Maintains appropriate filing of financial records, and ensures proper backup of all files;
• Provides advice and recommendations on financial procedures and practices, as required.
• Maintain liaison with program activities and render support as and when necessary.
• Physically verify Petty cash position on a regular basis.
• Perform day-to-day bank and treasury function.
• Ensure that supplier payments are accurate and that value for money is attained in all procurements.
• Prepare financial report of project as per requirements of the organization and donor.
• Provide support to auditors in conducting audit of financial activities.
• Ensure that accurate and complete accounting documents and any other information is available to all stakeholders for reference and future needs.
• Preparation of Requisition, forward for approval through Head of – Finance & Administration and ensure the payments after approval.
• Maintain basic set of accounting information.
• Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
• At most 1 year(s)
• The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Accounting
• The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): NGO
• Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
• Age 25 to 30 years
• At least 1 year experience to work relevant sector.
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 16847 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
• Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays
• Festival Bonus: 2
• As per organizational/project policy
Read Before Apply
Bandhu invites applications from qualified individuals through Bandhu-Job-Applicaiton-form. Please note that only applications filled in Bandhu format will be considered. Please email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17 July, 2019.
Application Deadline : July 17, 2019