Admin Assistant – Procurement
- Assist concern department/team/management in the development and implementation of necessary procedures and documentation in relation to procurement.
- Support the procurement manager in procurement activities such as the tender process, grant requirements, supplier relationships and contract management for goods and services.
- Assist the department to develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies.
- Contribute to manages the day-to-day operations of the procurement process that will deliver optimum value for money and best quality of service.
- Identify successful suppliers and maintains positive vendor relationship in negotiating for pricing, quality & timely supply.
- Ensure required documents of vendor/suppliers are available and participation in competitive tender/pricing process.
- Assist the Manager to produce vendor/supplier’s database, enlistment and conduct periodical evaluation of their quality, capacity, approach, time management to satisfy Bandhu.
- Assures all purchase documents are available and systematically maintained for future reference.
- Responsible for providing monthly feedback to finance on status of procurement, stock, payment consulting with store and concern department.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, inventory of incoming/current supplies and other important data for management/future reference.
- Initiate for procurement ensuring requisition, quotation, comparation, comments of procurement committee and written work order.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options as well as their payment.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Contribute to store management, maintain fixed assets and asset register, data input and periodical review as well as ensure proper maintenance/uses of equipment / assets.
- Regular store management, update and prepare monthly report and submit to line manager.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Management.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 24 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply.
- At least 1 (One) year experience in procurement, supply chain & store management.
Job Location: Dhaka
- TK. 20478 (Monthly)
- Monthly gross salary.
Compensation & other benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance
- Festival bonus: As per organization policy
Bandhu invites applications from qualified individuals through Bandhu-Job-Applicaiton-form. Please note that only applications filled in Bandhu format will be considered. Please email the application to email@example.com on or before 8 January 2019.
Individuals from minority groups (Third Gender), indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Application Deadline: January 8, 2019